Marc-Anthony William is a versatile coach originally from Arima, Trinidad and Tobago.
He attended and represented high school national Big 7 champions with Queen’s Royal College in 1997 until 2000. He earned several scholarship offers and attended the University of Denver in 2002. He graduated with a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Business Management from Huntington University in 2008. As a coach, he is certified through the (NSCAA)-National Soccer Coaches Association of America, the Johan Cryuff Institute, the KNVB-Dutch Football Association and United Soccer Coaches (USC).
Marc-Anthony possesses the patience to nurture players as young as two years old as well as the intensity and leadership needed to coach at the collegiate and professional levels. He has trained coaches nationally and internationally with The US Soccer Foundation and Coaches Across Continents. He was the Coaches Coordinator and Director of Soccer Program at FC Harlem. He is a former developmental coach with Barcelona NY (NY Fusion) and the US Youth Soccer Olympic Development Program (ODP). Former youth developmental coach for the New York Red Bulls and head coach at Atmosphere Academy Charter School. A Director of the North East Region for 3v3 Live Tournaments in the USA.
He has experience directing college and professional showcases, working with the Jonathan Hibbert Foundation Showcase (Jamaica) and the USG North American Showcase with scouts from A.C Milan, Benfica, Parma, and Juventus. Marc-Anthony is also an Executive Board Member and Director of Sport for Colleges Invitational Sports Company, which is responsible for the major Professional and College Showcase in Trinidad and Tobago and the Caribbean Regions and have assisted with many players successfully transitioning to both College and Professional careers for both Men and Women alike.
Coaching Experience & Training:
- United Soccer Coaches-FUTSAL Level 1 (2020)
- United Soccer Coaches :- Sports Psychology & Individual Mental Skills (2020)
- United Soccer Coaches – Defending Principles of Play (2020)
- United Soccer Coaches: Attacking Principles of Play (2020)
- NSCAA – NATIONAL DIPLOMA (2017)
- NSCAA – Director of Coaching Diploma (2014)
- NSCAA – Special Topics Diploma-“Reading the Game” (2013)
- ConcussionWise Pro For Coaches Certificate (2013)
- NSCAA Goalkeeper Levels I & II (2012)
- NSCAA Youth Level IV Diploma (2012)
- American Red Cross CPR/ AED & First Aid (2012 – Present)
- American Heart Association-First Aid / CPR /AED (Since 2012)
- KNVB Dutch Football Association – World Coaches Course for Advanced Coaches (2010)
- Johan Cruyff Institute for Sport Studies—Leadership Course (2010)